All the professionals at Montchoisi Medical Center are committed to providing you with the highest quality and safest levels of care every day. Our entire team is also actively involved in prevention and health promotion.
Based on the same quality management culture as Clinique de Montchoisi, Montchoisi Medical Center guarantees ideal and personalised care for all its patients. This policy of continuous improvement is defined through several objectives:
- To develop an optimal care provision in keeping with our vocation as a private establishment
- To provide information to patients about their health and respect their rights
- To ensure the quality of pain alleviation, nutrition and overall care
- To pursue a dynamic approach to quality and risk management
- To develop a strong safety culture
- To continue the existing evaluation process and get teams involved by communicating results and their progression
A point of reference has also been established to monitor the most essential aspects:
- Medical device vigilance
- Haemovigilance (Swissmedic)
- Pharmacovigilance (Swissmedic)
- Hospital hygiene (according to current HPCI standards in French-speaking Switzerland)
Montchoisi Medical Center also has a committee that coordinates the implementation of the quality and risk management programmes to ensure your safety at the highest level.